PaySAFE® makes transactions safe, secure and simple through our online application or via our application programming interface (API) which integrates with online consumer marketplaces. PaySAFE® provides online escrow services and complete transactional transparency.
PaySAFE® is a service provided by Accruit, LLC, a financial technology company offering a full suite of escrow, like-kind exchange and special member services. Whether you’re an individual, a small business or a Fortune 500 company, Accruit ensures that your assets are deposited safely, held securely and disbursed timely.
Acquired in 2017 by Accruit, the PaySAFE® service expanded the company’s escrow offerings into online escrow and transactional services. Accruit will continue to expand the PaySAFE® platform and its API functionality as well as enhance its integrations with online worldwide marketplaces. With the acquisition of the PaySAFE® assets and technology, Matthew Medlock, formerly the president of PaySAFE® Escrow, Inc., joined Accruit as a vice president of business development.
Accruit’s PaySAFE escrow service is not a federally regulated money transmitter.
For more information about Accruit and its suite of fintech services, please access our website: www.accruit.com.
Why trust us?
- Accruit has provided secure funds holding and disbursement services since 2001.
- Our application development, deployment and operational processes exceed compliance and security protocals for our industry.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured.
- Funds are held in escrow at top-rated, FDIC-insured, U.S. financial institutions
- Every funding transaction is verified for accuracy and authenticity.
- PaySAFE® provides a complete transactional audit trail visible to both buyers and sellers.
- We employ redundant banking processes and a series of checks and balances to ensure client data is secure.
- We clear funds through the Federal Reserve, removing the risk of insufficient funds or chargebacks.
- Accruit undergoes rigorous third-party compliance assessments of our people, processes, and technologies annually.
- Our employees undergo pre-employment background checks and participate in ongoing trainings related to safety, security, risk-management, protection of non-public private information (NPI), fraud prevention and ethics.
- Accruit partners with Fortune 50 cloud providers to support, maintain, and protect our data, networks, and infrastructure from all types of cyber hacking and security threats. In the unlikely event of a service disruption, we maintain a comprehensive business continuity and disaster recovery policy, which is regularly tested.
Interested in partnering with us?
Our partners include auction houses, online auctions, classified magazines and other trade organizations. If you would like to learn more about how our PaySAFE® service can provide financial protection for you and your customers, please contact us at email@example.com.